Managing Employee Vacation Ticket Provision in FOX HR
The vacation Ticket provision is a provisional value of the vacation ticket for applicable employees. Basically, it will be a provision or a budgeted value for calculating the approximate value of the Vacation Ticket for each employee.
In Fox HR, the Vacation Ticket provision is defined at the Grade level, and the Ticket Provision with some additional criteria is defined to set a provision for Ticket.
Employees can access Vacation Ticket Provision in FOX HR via Fox HR →Customer Configuration → HR Policies → Payroll Management→ Vacation Ticket Provision.
In the dropdown menu of Payroll management, the tenth option shall be ‘Vacation Ticket Provision.’ When the user clicks on the ‘Vacation Ticket Provision’ option, the system will navigate to a new page. The page shall be the Vacation Ticket Provision view and configuration page.
There shall be a table with the following fields, and the user shall be able to edit the fields in the table.
- Grade (From) – The first field shall be ‘Grade (From)’ and this shall be a dropdown field with Grade values in it. The user shall be able to select the applicable Grade in the starting range.
- Grade (To) – The next field shall be ‘Grade (To)’ and this shall be a dropdown field with Grade values in it. The user shall be able to select the applicable Grade in the ending range. The Grade (From) value should be either equal to or less than the Grade (To) value.
- Frequency of Ticket – The frequency of tickets applicable for the Grade or range of Grades shall be defined in this field. This field also shall be a dropdown field with the following values stored in the backend. The values are:
- 2 Years
- Family Ticket – The eligibility of Family Ticket for the Grade or range of Grades shall be defined in this field. This field also shall be a dropdown field with values ‘Yes’ and ‘No.’ If ‘Yes’, then the family ticket is eligible, and if the value is No, then the Family ticket is not eligible.
- No. of Family Ticket – If the ‘Family Ticket’ is ‘Yes,’ then the ‘No. of Family Ticket’ field will be enabled, and the user shall be able to define the number of family tickets appliable for the Grade or range of Grades. This field also shall be a dropdown field with numeric values from 1 to 10.
- Ticket Value per person – The ticket provision value for a person shall be defined in this field, this field shall be a text field to enter the ticket value for the Grade or range of Grades.
- Edit – The user shall be able to edit the details of the row by clicking on the edit button.
The user shall be able to define the values for each grade or range of grades. There shall not be any overlapping of Grades. i.e., there should be values for a Grade only for a single time.
Save (or) Cancel the changes made to the details by clicking the ‘Save’ / ‘Cancel’ button.
To sum up
Employees can easily view the approximate value of vacation ticket provision for each employee through this module.
Emerging Technologies and HRMS: Preparing for the future of Work
The post-COVID-19 pandemic era has brought magnanimous changes, significant disruptions, and enormous global breakthroughs, and businesses are getting utilized with the new ongoing innovative trends.
Powering HR for the Future with AI
Artificial Intelligence has been creeping into the modern workplace, and organizations are looking for ways to implement AI to uplift organizations and improve the employee experience. It has become the new normal in various industries across the globe.
Improving Workforce Management with Big Data
Integrating Big Data in workforce management can drive employee performance and enable businesses to stay ahead of the competition. Businesses that have implemented big data can have access to a large pool of employee data and business processes. These large data sets can be combined and analyzed to evaluate the ongoing developments in business performance.
What is Strategic Human Resource Management: HRMS and the future of Work
The future of work looks different. With the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic, organizations have shifted to innovative, evolved, and digitized business processes.